iSCSI Cake, www.iscsicake.com, is a Windows iSCSI target which shares server's disk, partition, VMDK file, and ISO file with iSCSI initiators/clients. As a standard iSCSI target, iSCSI Cake is compatible with iSCSI initiators on Windows, Linux, and Solaris. iSCSI Cake consolidates storage resources for enterprise virtualization with fully support of VMware ESX server and Windows 2008 failover cluster. iSCSI Cake service is able to be installed on Windows 2008 Server Core and managed from remote consol to turn the server into a secure, high performance iSCSI server. Native 64-bit executable files boost the performance of iSCSI Cake on x64 machines and overcome the 2GB RAM obstacle.
1. iSCSI Compatibility: Supports iSCSI initiators on Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
2. OS Compatibility: Supports all 32bit/64bit Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA and later operating systems.
3. 64bit Addressing: Breaks through the 2TB limitation.
4. Cluster Sharing: Shares storage among cluster nodes.
5. VMWare Compatibility: Exports VMWare VMDK disk file as target disk.
6. ISO Support: Simulates virtual CDROM drive.
7. Port Forwarding: Provides service while under the protection of firewall.
8. High IO performance: Server cache with per-client cache together delivers high IO efficiency.
9. Easy to Manage: Windows based GUI can be installed on any computers to manage iSCSI server.
10. COW protection: Protects server data from unauthorized client.
Tell us your experience with Windows iSCSI Target1.80
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Win iSCSI Target Software TRIAL iSCSI Cake is . It shares server's disk or partition with iSCSI initiators/clients. Client can access iSCSI disk as local disk that supports partition, format, read and write disk operation. The key feature of iSCSI Cake is disk protection which means client can write, delete, format and... Download
iSCSI Cake TRIAL iSCSI Cake, http://www.iscsicake.com, is a Windows based iSCSI target which shares server's disk, partition, VMDK file or ISO file with iSCSI initiators/clients. iSCSI Cake provides another choice for enterprise storage virtualization. Client can access remote iSCSI storage as local disk, which... Download
sanFly TRIAL emBoot's new sanFly software iSCSI target for Windows emphasizes simplicity and ease of use. Those new to iSCSI will appreciate its straightforward dialogues and new target wizard, while iSCSI veterans will find sanFly a valuable tool for demos and lab use. Turn a Windows system into an iSCSI... Download