Windows iSCSI Target is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Japanese and it was last updated on 2009-02-25. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
iSCSI Cake, www.iscsicake.com, is a Windows iSCSI target which shares server's disk, partition, VMDK file, and ISO file with iSCSI initiators/clients. As a standard iSCSI target, iSCSI Cake is compatible with iSCSI initiators on Windows, Linux, and Solaris. iSCSI Cake consolidates storage resources for enterprise virtualization with fully support of VMware ESX server and Windows 2008 failover cluster. iSCSI Cake service is able to be installed on Windows 2008 Server Core and managed from remote consol to turn the server into a secure, high performance iSCSI server. Native 64-bit executable files boost the performance of iSCSI Cake on x64 machines and overcome the 2GB RAM obstacle.
1. iSCSI Compatibility: Supports iSCSI initiators on Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
2. OS Compatibility: Supports all 32bit/64bit Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA and later operating systems.
3. 64bit Addressing: Breaks through the 2TB limitation.
4. Cluster Sharing: Shares storage among cluster nodes.
5. VMWare Compatibility: Exports VMWare VMDK disk file as target disk.
6. ISO Support: Simulates virtual CDROM drive.
7. Port Forwarding: Provides service while under the protection of firewall.
8. High IO performance: Server cache with per-client cache together delivers high IO efficiency.
9. Easy to Manage: Windows based GUI can be installed on any computers to manage iSCSI server.
10. COW protection: Protects server data from unauthorized client.
Windows iSCSI Target (version 1.80) has a file size of 3.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 231 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.